Our newsletter this week features a Wall Street Journal article about the results of a new survey by Ernst & Young LLP. According to their poll of CEO’s, the recent tax overhaul will motivate US companies to add growth through mergers and acquisitions.
Regional Merger and Acquisition News:
• Incline Equity Portfolio Company, Midwest Industrial Rubber, has Acquired Conveyor Belting Supply
• Tecum Capital Announces Investment in Connecticut Electric
• Ninth Street Capital Acquires Wisconsin Millwork Manufacturer O’Keefe
• Stonehenge Partners Acquires Queen City and Capital City Hospice
• RPM”S Rustoleum Group has Acquired Miracle Sealants
Middle Market News of Interest:
• Sun Trust: 2018 Business Pulse Survey Optimistic
• Wells Fargo: Industries Most Vulnerable to Rising Labor Costs
• Pitchbook: Q1 2018 Private Market Analysis
• Mergers and Acquisitions Magazine Announces 2017 Mid-Market Award Winners
• Pitchbook: How Baby Boomer Retirements will Affect Small Businesses
To read the full newsletter, click here.