Reuter’s reports that the share of highly-leveraged middle market buyouts is climbing as strong investor demand continues to put pressure on midcap lending. Read more here.
Regional Merger and Acquisition News:
- Horizon Telecom is being acquired by Canadian PE firm Novacap. Read more here.
- Three Elder Ag and Turf Equipment retail locations are being acquired by LandPro Equipment. Read more here.
- ModSpace is acquired by Williams Scotsman, a Baltimore-based modular space company. More information here.
- Incline Equity Partners Announces the sale of Revolution Dancewear. Read more here.
Middle Market News:
- Prequin: Investors Flock to US Lower-Middle-Market Private Debt. More details here.
- Middle Market Manufacturers Eye Increasing Competition and Material Costs with Caution. Read more here.
- Wells Fargo: Corporate America’s Debt Binge – An Issue When Rates Rise? More details here.
- CIT: 2018 Voice of the Middle Market – Trends, Analysis and Economic Outlook of Middle Market Executives. Read more here.