As the robotics market grows, it will create increasing opportunities for middle-market dealmakers. Pittsburgh-based robotics/AI startups attracted $325 million in investment in 2017. Innovations Works’ CEO, Rich Lunak, predicts that, like other high-growth, emerging technologies, robotics companies will continue to create opportunities for private equity investors. Read more here.
Regional Merger and Acquisition News:
- Predictive Synergistic Systems Acquired by The Predictive Index, LLC
- Federated Investors Acquires Controlling Interest in Hermes Fund Managers
- EQT Sells 2.5 Million Acres in West Virginia to Diversified Oil and Gas
- CNX Sells Ohio Utica Joint Venture to Ascent Resources-Utica, LLC
- Lauren International Sells Two Businesses to Cooper-Standard Automotive
Middle Market News: