Our newsletter this week features results from a survey of middle market CFOs, who are bullish on 2018 revenue and earnings.
Regional Merger and Acquisition News:
• GNC Partners with Harbin Pharmaceutical Group of China
• Al’s Water Service Acquired by Stallion Oilfield Services
• Krummen Equipment Merges with Dearing Compressor and Pump Company
• Cleveland’s American Greetings Sells 60% Share to PE Firm Clayton, Dubilier & Rice
• American Producers Supply Acquires Louisville Mill Supply
Middle Market News of Interest:
• Pitchbook: Add-on Investment Surges in US Middle Market
• The Middle Market Power Index: Best U.S. Cities for Middle Market Firms
• Middle Market Implications of Trump’s Infrastructure Initiative
• Neptune Financial Launches On-Line Commercial Lending for MM Companies
• Pitchbook: Charts Detailing US PE Industry
To read the full newsletter, click here.