Our newsletter this week features a GF Data article analyzing deal information which shows that purchase price multiples are still soaring.
Regional Merger and Acquisition News:
- Eclipse Resources Hires Advisors for Strategic and Financial Review
- WABTEC Acquires German-based Annax
- II-VI acquires CoAdna
- Kenny Ross Automotive Acquired by GPB
- Ansys To Acquire Optical Simulation Leader OPTIS
- Radian Acquires Entitle Direct
- Plascolite Acquires Covestro’s Polycarb Sheet Manufacturing Business
Middle Market News of Interest:
- Regulators Approve First Commonwealth Merger with Garfield Acquisition Corp.
- RSM: US Middle Market Business Index Posts another All-time High
- Oil and Gas M&A May Be Poised for a Rebound in 2018
- Barrons: More Bank M&A Coming
- The Role of the CFO in M&A Decision Making
To read the full newsletter, click here.