Our newsletter this week features the announcement of the recapitalization of KPC Horizon. This provides the Company with the growth capital it needs to implement its near-term growth plan. Strategic Advisors served as the exclusive advisors to the owners of KPC Horizon.
Regional Merger and Acquisition News:
• Calgon Carbon Acquired by Kuraray Company
• Sarnova Industries Acquired by Patricia Industries
• Bravo Brio Restaurant Group to be Acquired by Spice Private Equity
• Huffy Parent Company Acquires Colorado Mountain Bike Company
• Evoqua Water TEchnologies Acquires Pacific Ozone Technology
Middle Market News of Interest:
• Highly Rated Borrowers Drive Leveraged Load Pricing Lower
• Golub Report: Middle Market Grew in Q4 2017
• Blank Rome Appoints Grant Palmer as New Managing Partner
• M&A Lawyer David Hirsch Joins Porter Wright’s Pittsburgh Office
• Megafunds Made Up a Larger Share of Private Market Fundraising in 2017
• French Bank Natixis Buys Into 3 Boutique M&A Firms, Increasing China Presence
To read the full newsletter, click here.