An analysis of merger and acquisition deal activity from the past three years suggests that an economic slowdown could be on the horizon. Transaction size and the number of deals closing are evidence that buyers are becoming more wary about the outlook for target companies. Even amid the deals slowdown, however, there are bright spots. Health care, real estate and information technology appear to have greater strength than other sectors. Read more here.
Regional Merger and Acquisition News:
- Observer Publishing Sells to Ogden
- Boyer Candy Buys Rights to Clark Bar
- Fusion Investment Bought by Rayliant Global
- Acrobatiq Acquired by VitalSource Technologies
- Evoqua Water Technologies Buys IsH20Top Group
Middle Market News: