Citizens Business Conditions Index Dips in Q3: While trade tensions and a shifting rate environment pressured U.S. business sentiment in the third quarter, key economic signs remain positive and companies continue to post revenue growth. In the latest report released by Citizens Commercial Banking, the index dropped from 61.2 to 60.2 but remained well above 50, showing continued confidence. Read more here.
Regional Merger and Acquisition News:
- ANSYS Acquires Dynardo
- Air-Scent Acquires Sani-Air
- GTE Buys Service-Tech Corp.
- U.S. Steel Invests in Big River Steel
- Precision Marshall Steel Buys DB&S Steel
- Northwest Bancshares Buys MutualFirst
- Kraft Heinz Invests in Cannabis Startup Flowup
Middle Market News: