Our newsletter this week features a Pitchbook discussion of the valuation of assets or acquisition targets:
Warren Buffett said something once about price being what you pay, value being what you get. Let’s start with the deceptively simple question implied there: What are the most important differences between putting a price on, say, an asset or a target company and arriving at a valuation? Read more here.
Regional Merger and Acquisition News:
- Kraft Heinz Sells Indian Brands to Zydus Cadila
- Tecum Capital Invests in Burger Iron Company
- Peoples Gas Sold to Aqua America
- Voyager Jet FBO Assets Sold to Lynx
- Confluent Translations Acquired by Trustpoint
- PPG To Acquire SEM Products
- Prism Spectrum Holdings Acquires AAIS Corp.
- Rice Invests in Cold Bore Technology
- Coen Markets to Acquire CoGo’s
Middle Market News: