Our newsletter today features Lincoln’s Middle Market Index for Q4 2018. Enterprise value growth for the Lincoln MMI exceeded that of the S&P 500 in 2018, increasing 6.7% for the year compared to a decline of 4.2% in the enterprise values of the S&P 500.
Regional Merger and Acquisition News:
- Tecum Capital Invests in Gilman Cheese Corp.
- Touchtown Being Acquired by Uniguest
- PPG Acquires Whitford Worldwide
- #1 Cochran Buys Kenny Ross Chevrolet and Nissan
- i+iconUSA Bought by Shikun & Binui
- Citizens Will Acquire Bowstring Advisors
- Preformed line Products Acquires SubCon Electrical Fittings
- Things Remembered Sold to Enesco
- H. B. Chemical Acquired by Ravago
Middle Market News: