The Second Quarter 2019 US PE Breakdown picks up after the first quarter’s lull in PE activity. The second quarter of the year was much livelier in terms of dealmaking, putting 2019 back on pace with last year. Read more here.
Regional Merger and Acquisition News:
- Eaton Corp. to Buy Souriau-Sunbank Connection Technologies
- PPG to Acquire Dexmet Corporation
- PNC Mezzanine Stakes Portfolio Company Rescon’s Acquisition of Parker Young
- Incline Equity Invests in Wholesale Supplies Plus
- Summa Health of Akron Acquired by Beaumont Health
Middle Market News: